If you are a Senior living in the Bay Area, you should spend an hour with GINA before you list with anyone else!
- You should realize there may be long term capital gain tax prior to making real estate decisions.
- Real estate goals change as we get older. I’m here to help you meet these new goals!
- I can help with real estate planning, property preparation for market, estate sales, and all the details in between.
- I have my own team of trusted & reliable experts in every field to help us every step of the way.
- I can help with county tax-base transfers, trust sales, and real estate probate.
- The supply for homes in Silicon Valley never meets the demand. This fact, and my many years of experience, helps us meet your real estate goals.
About Gina Marciano
- Born, raised, & happily living in Willow Glen all my life
- I care about people. I want to hear your story and learn how together we can meet your real estate goals.
- Top Real Estate Producer for 30 years
- Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Elite Top1%
- Recognized as a Five Star Professional in Real Estate
- Certified as a Senior Real Estate Specialist® SRES®
Free Downsizing Book
Over the years, I have offered free copies of “Downsizing the Family Home”, written by Marni Jameson and recommended by the AARP. It is a great read for all ages that gives valuable ideas on what to keep and what not too even if you are not downsizing your home. There is a companion book too which is a workbook that is great for those of you who like to make lists and chart things. CLICK HERE if you want to know more about these books.
Most people have a set monthly income as well as set monthly expenses. We all spend differently when it comes to food, entertainment, and travel, however, most people regardless of age will have some set costs that do not change monthly. I have added some normal costs per month that can be changed. Other columns are provided for you to add if needed.